Pollen allergies can put people in a miserable state. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.These four natural remedies will provide more than an ounce of relief with none of negative side effects pharmaceuticals can cause. For fatigue, headaches, sinus pain, itchy watery eyes and congestion, try:
- Vitamin C- It’s a natural antihistamine and very gentle. 500-1000 mg is recommended
- Spice-Chilly pepper and cayenne both help to remedy stuffy noses,sinus pain and congestion
- Peppermint Tea- Eases headaches and congestion.Green tea can be a preventative measure.
- Aromatherapy-Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea tree and Peppermint ease headaches, lethargy and fatigue.
- inhaling aromatherapy directly from the the bottle to clear sinuses and get a boost
- applying your blend directly to pulse points, scalp or temples
- using an aromatherapy desk top or car diffuser
- carry a mists to spray and breath as needed
At home use aromatherapy in the bath, your body lotion or oil, for massage, facial steams, foot soaks, candles and room diffusers. Or get an aromatherapy massage, scalp and sinus massage, foot massage, body scrub or any spa service utilizing high quality, pure essential oils. Call Urban Sanctuary for an aromatherapy consultation or to book an appointment for a spa service.Send in a friend and make someone happy! Shop our aromatherapy candles, soaps, baths, scrubs, bath bombs, lotions, salts and soaks online.
Be Kind To Your Sinuses. Unwind at Urban Sanctuary in Athens, Georgia. Voted Best Day Spa 8 years in a row. Serving up aromatherapy seven days a week for 10 years.