2. Take an over-the-counter pain reliever/anti-inflammatory 30 mins. prior to waxing to ease dicomfort.
3. Don’t wax if you are currently using Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Avita, Tazerac, Accutane,
or other topical prescription medication.
4. Avoid tanning and/or direct sun exposure within 48 hours before and after waxing.
5. Wear sunscreen. Recently waxed areas are prone to hyperpigmentation
(darkening of the skin).
6. Do not have dermabrasion or peels 3 days pre or post any facial waxing |
and do not use exfoliating products for 24 hours.
7. Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
8. We recommend using Tend Skin© after waxing
to minimize ingrown hairs and skin irritation.
9. Although we can not predict who may react, most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and minor irritation.
10. Routine waxing helps the skin become accustomed to the procedure and may minimize irritation.
(within 8 weeks) – $60